Olga Finkelsteyn –– actor, professional photographer
Born: 1978, Baikal-Amur Railroad (BAM). City of Tynda.
Study: music school (accordion), basics in photo photography study group, history of photography, basics in optics, colour rendition and perspective, Italian, art of composition by renessance paintings and history of arts by Valery Sirovsky
Awards and Exhibitions:
2012 Italian Villa. Prize for Italian Villa in the Architectural photo category at Art-Week.
– Russian Art Week International Exhibition and Competition of Contemporary Art, MARS Gallery
2014 Judaica Fine Art Selling Exhibition including selected works from the Lucien Krief gallery collection. MATSART auctioneers & appraisers gallery in Jerusalem. Israel. (catalog)
2015 European days of culture and the heritage of the Jews of France. Municipality of the district of Maison de Ville, № 4, Marais. Paris.
– Exhibition in the Bernard Lazare Society in Paris. Photo Olga Finkelsteyn and panel dicussion Gerard Garouste. European days of culture and the heritage of the Jews of France.
– Olga Finkelshteyn. Galerie Saphir. Paris. (catalog)
– Exhibition “Pupi Siciliens – The traditional puppet’s Theatre, Palermo” puppets and theatre by Mimmo Cuticchio and sons. Intangible heritage UNESCO. Italian Institute of Culture in Marseille. The MFA of Italy. Marseille. (catalog)
– Galleries: MATSART, Jerusalem. Saphir, Paris.
Privet collections: Anatoly Gerasimov and Tatiana Ostasheva,
Alisa Turova, Jacob Bourmistrov, Elizaveta Plavinsky, Anna Khvostenko, Valery Sirovsky.
Publications in 2012-2015
Cataloge & Press & Advertising
Cataloge: Venice and Veneto. Special collection issue. Alb. of the artist’s works. Ill., 34 pp. 2014. M
– C’era una volta un pezzo di legno… Was like that once a piece of wood… Ill., 42 pp. Prolab. 2014. M
– 2014 Judaica Fine Art. MATSART in Jerusalem. Israel. pp. 32
– O. Finkelshteyn by Martine Benoliel. 8 ill. G. Saphir. 2015. P.
– Decorative elements of the door of the ancient synagogue “Eliyahu HaNavi” XVIe located in the ancient city in Jerusalem. 2014. Revue of the European days of culture and the heritage of the Jews of France. BRIDGES & CULTURES. Sept. 2015.
– 2015 Cahier de L’Istituto Italiano di Cultura di Marsiglia # 15. “Pupi Siciliens”. Intangible heritage UNESCO. pp. 23-26.
– New Faces in Arts & Photography. ART-WEEK in Russia (2012-2013). World Fund of Arts. Moscow. pp. 79, 85
in Jerusalem: Dmitry Poliakov and band Dry. Photo by Olga Finkelsteyn. P. 10.8.14. Timeout Tel Aviv. 10-14.08.14
– Dmitry Poliakov and band Dry. Photo by Olga Finkelsteyn. P. 42. Haaretz. Tel Aviv.
in Paris: movie http://newsarttoday.tv/expo/olga-finkelshtey-galerie-saphir/
– Interview at the radio YIDDISH. Paris.
– Martine Benoliel. Les yeux d’Olga. Revue of the Eur. days of cult. and the heritage of the Jews of France. – Sept. 2015. p. 18
– LES CAHIERS YIDDISH. Issue 208-209. Sept-Oct 2015. P.
– Brigitte Haus, istorienne. Olga Finkelshteyn a la galerie Saphir. Pp. 25 Cahier Bernard Lazare. Mensuel politique et culturel du judaisme humaniste en Europe. #376, nov. 2015
in Marseille: www.iicmarsiglia.esteri.it